Our 3-year bachelor’s degree saves you time and money ...
A lot of money. (Nearly $50,000 less than a traditional degree.) Stay for your master's and earn both in just four years.
Being a 3-year degree holder has a number of benefits.
- Save at least a year’s worth of tuition and room and board—nearly $50,000.
- Enter the job market or graduate school a year earlier.
- Have prospective employers view you as the ambitious, disciplined, focused achiever that you are!
To be accepted into an accelerated degree program
- You must show that you can maintain an above-average GPA.
- You need to be motivated and disciplined.
- The vice president for academic affairs makes the admission decisions. Find out more by contacting the Office of Admission.
Please note that the 3-year bachelor's degree program and the 3+1 master’s degree program are available for all majors except music and education. The 3+3 law program is available in designated undergraduate programs only.
Take the next step
Get started on your future today